[jamming] Dealing with spaces in directory and file names

Diane Holt holtdl at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 16:40:06 PST 2003

Does anyone know how to deal with directory and files names that have
spaces in them when they're File targets?  I've tried adding quotes (and
every combination/variation I can think of) around the $(<) and $(>) in
the File actions, and I can get them to show up in -n ouput -- but when I
actually let it run for real, they've been eaten somewhere along the line,
so the copy command fails. Any help muchly appreciated.

Thanks,
Diane

=====
(holtdl at yahoo.com)