[jamming] Spurious warning in 2.5?

Anthony Heading aheading at jpmorgan.com
Fri Feb 21 01:02:19 PST 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 09:31:08AM +1100, Russell Shaw wrote:
> So, file.cproto.h depends on file.c. However, whatever
> depends on file.c also depends on file.cproto.h. Therefore,
> file.cproto.h depends on file.cproto.h. The error message
> seems to be wrong, but it still looks like a circular dependency.

Ah yes. Hmm. I guess that dependency is really an unwanted
artifact of the way that INCLUDES works.
Is there a way to express the correct relationship without
generating that dependency or warning message?

Thanks.

Anthony

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.