[jamming] generated header

Diane Holt holtdl at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 12:26:39 PST 2004

I get regular Jam to do the right things with generated headers -- just
make sure that a) the header target matches what appears in the #include,
and b) you change HdrRule to not hang a NoCare on it. I have several types
of generated headers in my build -- some come from IDL files, some are
just file copies of headers that need to be in the build tree, some are
generated by special in-house tools -- and they all get handled correctly.

Diane