[jamming] yet another newbie

Paul Forgey paulf at metainfo.com
Thu Apr 7 19:02:19 PDT 2005

You can override a Jambase rule by simply restating it in your own
Jamrules file (or anywhere in your Jamfile too).  Just override the Lex
and Yacc rules in your Jamrules file with a modified version of what
you find in Jambase.

The behavior you are mentioning as a problem is expected typical
behavior of lex and yacc.  Are you sure those files aren't in the
source tree by accident or for the benefit of systems which don't have
these tools?