[jamming] Problem with path separators

Matze Braun matze at braunis.de
Mon Apr 18 03:47:53 PDT 2005

If you are using msys then you might be interested in the custom jam
version I created for the crystalspace project which is compiled against
the msys libs (which means correct slashes, long commandlines, and the
ability to use bash scripts). It is included in their win32 libs+tools
package:

ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/crystal/support/win32/

Greetings,
	Matze