[jamming] Link actions too long (max 996)!

Klaus Meier winstonkl at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 00:50:34 PDT 2006

I've ported a project under Windows from make to jam.
Now there is the problem that there are to much characters in the
commandline for the linker or something else.
I've also tried to set MAXLINE to something higher but nothing positive
happened.

Does anybody know a solution of this problem?

Best regards,

Winston