[jamming] Link actions too long (max 996)!

Kai Backman kaib at google.com
Fri Jun 2 04:36:27 PDT 2006

 Hi Klaus,

 Changing the MAXLINE on line 94 in jam.h to 8192 should solve
your issue. At least the error message should be different. Are there
any errors or warnings when you recompile jam and have you double
checked you are using the version you compiled yourself? You could
always try adding an #error statement before the #define MAXLINE to
verify you are changing the right piece of code.

 Take care,

 Kai

Kai Backman, Software Engineer, kaib at google.com