[jamming] How to start work with Perforce Jam

shobharanim at zentechnologies.com shobharanim at zentechnologies.com
Wed Jun 7 01:55:50 PDT 2006

Hi,
  I downloaded Jam 2.5 zip(which is latest) and installed in one folder.
According to suggestion I have opened Makefile which is in Src folder and
modified line number 47 and saved(I have opend Makefile in openoffice. In
line number 47 it is like #CC=gcc and i changed it to #CC=./jam0).

Afterwards I gave command Jam in command prompt but it gives the message
'Jam is not recognized command as an internal or external ' like that.

I am new to Jam and I don't know how to know Jam is installed properly or
not, if it installed how to start work............like that.

Can you help me.

Thank You
Sobha.