[jamming] Can i use jam without perforce

David Turner dturner at nds.com
Thu Jun 15 06:05:00 PDT 2006

Hello,

yes you can, jam is just a stand-alone executable like "make"
there is special pre-requisite like having a JVM or a Python interpreter
installed. Installation is brain-dead: copy the executable to your path

Hope this helps,

- David Turner

shobharanim at zentechnologies.com a écrit :
> Hi,
>  I need some information regarding jam. Can i use jam without Perforce
> software. Can i use it individually without using any configuration
> management tool for build management.
>
> Can you help me.
>
> Regards,
> Sobha.

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and destroy the original message.