[jamming] Compiling the same file with different flags for different targets

Craig Allsop cjamallsop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:08:03 PST 2008

Hi.

I just wanted to give the person the exact details needed to make it
work because it's not always clear to someone when you say write a
rule, but they may not understand the inner jam workings so don't
really know what they should put in that rule.

I do agree with you that a rule to simplify the jamfile is worthwhile.
We, like you, also have all our configurations in one place and we
generally only need one "Main" per jamfile too.

:)
Craig.