[jamming] Building Objects - Need to reference with grist when using them in another jam file?

Diane Holt holt.diane at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 07:23:18 PST 2008

Oh, sorry -- I read this too quickly -- I missed that you were building them
out to PRODUCT_LIB_DIR. In that case, I'd recommend writing a wrapper rule
around Objects (which I assume is what you're using to compile the source
files), that sets SOURCE_GRIST to whatever you want it to be. Then you can
list just the simple filenames in LibraryFromObjects.

Diane