[jamming] Building Objects - Need to reference with grist whenusing them in another jam file?

Craig Allsop cjamallsop at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 00:10:01 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Morgenthaler Björn
<bjoern.morgenthaler at comlet.de> wrote:
> Having the same object names from different frameworks was not a requirement so far, but good to keep in mind!

If you don't want to use gristed objects, just set source grist to
nothing everywhere automatically by adding a rule to SUBDIRRULES list.

rule ResetGrist
{
  SOURCE_GRIST = ;
}

SUBDIRRULES += ResetGrist ;

But, I'm not sure if boost jam has this feature. Put an echo in the
rule to make sure its being called.

Craig.