[p4perl] Installation Error

Tony Smith tony at smee.org
Wed Jan 5 00:31:11 PST 2005

Hi Jeff,

The installer runs a small perl script to determine your installation paths.
In doing so, it creates a temporary file called c:\install.txt, containing
the results, that it then tries to read. The error message you're seeing is
(somewhat cryptically) saying that it's failing to read that file.

Could you check it exists and if so, send it to me so I can see what it
contains?

Thanks,

Tony