[p4perl] Installation Error

Tony Smith tony at smee.org
Wed Jan 5 06:45:06 PST 2005

Indeed. I've updated the P4Perl installers (for the 3.x series) accordingly.

The relevant URLs are:

http://public.perforce.com/guest/tony_smith/perforce/API/Perl/current/p4perl56-setup.exe
http://public.perforce.com/guest/tony_smith/perforce/API/Perl/current/p4perl58-setup.exe

Could you give them a try and let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Tony