Fw: [p4perl] sync problems

Roger Day roger.day at globalgraphics.com
Wed Mar 16 09:16:12 PST 2005

Things have changed but not to the better, I fear. None of the three
variables have definition, neither $val, @warnings or @errors

I'm running VC 6. Would that make a difference?

The other question I should ask, am I running the right rpc library? How
can I check this?

Roger

                      Tony Smith
                      <tony at smee.org>          To:       p4perl at perforce.com
                                               cc:       "Roger Day" <roger.day at globalgraphics.com>
                      16/03/2005 11:35         Subject:  Re: Fw: [p4perl] sync problems

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 11:28, Tony Smith wrote:
> I think this is because I was returning an array from P4::Errors() and
> P4::Warnings() rather than a list. I've just made a change which converts
> the return value to a list and that seems to make Perl happier with it.
> I'll update the installers shortly and let you know when they're done.

Done. Could you download the latest build from

http://public.perforce.com/guest/tony_smith/perforce/API/Perl/index.html

and see if that helps. Thanks.