Fw: [p4perl] sync problems

Tony Smith tony at smee.org
Mon Mar 21 09:43:58 PST 2005

Got there in the end. Roger and I took this off list to save everyone else
some traffic. The upshot was that he was running a 2000.2 server and there
was a protocol bug in 2000.1 and 2000.2 which was causing client/server comms
to get garbled.

I've submitted change 4864 with the workaround for the bug so P4Perl is now
able to handle it if it happens.

Tony