[p4perl] help for output of p4 revert -a file

vik y bloodyslover at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:46:42 PDT 2005

>If you want the output you'll have to use Perl's 'backtick' operator. i.e.
>my $output = `p4 revert -a //depot/...`;

Tony, thank you so much!
But I only get partial output with the 'backtick' operator. I only get the
output of file reverted successfully information. But could not get the
error information. For example, if a file not found in p4, an output will be
"... files not opened on this client". But $output could not get this line.

Do you know what is the problem?

Thanks

Perlbird

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.