[p4perl] Need advice with cross-platform deployment

Nathan_Tran at trendmicro.com Nathan_Tran at trendmicro.com
Sun Mar 25 23:44:20 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm considering using the P4Perl module to provide our Perl-based build
system an interface to our new Perforce server. The build engine will be
running on many build machines across multiple platforms, Windows,
Linux, Solaris and HP-UX, and will support both Perl 5.6 and 5.8. Based
on this, can anyone give me some advice on what's the best way to build
and deploy P4Perl short of having to build and install it on each of our
60 or so build systems?

Thanks,

Nathan

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.