[p4perl] Need advice with cross-platform deployment

Nathan_Tran at trendmicro.com Nathan_Tran at trendmicro.com
Tue Mar 27 10:59:51 PDT 2007

Thanks for the feedback. I took a look at the Perl2EXE and it looks like
we might be able to use it for our environment. Do you happen to know
which set of files/directories from the pre-built P4Perl interface and
Perforce C/C++ API I would need to make my deployment packages
deployable on Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX?

Thanks,

Nathan