[p4perl] Problem building with Perl 5.6.1

Nathan_Tran at trendmicro.com Nathan_Tran at trendmicro.com
Thu Apr 26 17:57:00 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to build p4perl (build P4-3.5869) using Perl 5.6.1 but I get
the following error when I run perl Makefile.PL:

Bizarre copy of ARRAY in anonhash at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/ExtUtils/MakeMaker.pm line 378.

Anyone know what this error means and how to fix it?

The build environment is a RH 7.3 machine with GCC 2.96.

Thanks,

Nathan

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.