[p4perl] p4perl on solaris 2.6

Hunter Marshall hunter.marshall at viasat.com
Mon Sep 17 14:01:23 PDT 2007

I am having a terrible time trying to get this to work. I have had to
do a lot of work to create a (more) modern, usable c++ compiler (gcc
3.4.6) that would complete a compile. I have worked up the same
environment on solaris 2.8 and it at least passes the "make test" test.

The test fails with Segmentation fault. I had to copy over some
additional header files from the 2.8 machine that may have things
that are troublesome to the 2.6 run-time environment. Just guessing

I'm just looking to see if someone has experience on this platform.

Thanks

	hunter