[p4perl] Problem Running P4Perl Based Triggers After Linux SystemUpdate

Scott Lavender Scott.Lavender at visiprise.com
Thu May 8 04:19:50 PDT 2008

Tony,

We are using 2007.2, and have been since it came out. The only thing
that changed in this system was the Linux updates. I have not upgraded
to 2007.3 yet. I was planning to do so in the next month or so.

The weird thing is that I can do any Perforce command successfully from
the command line or 'p4v' on this machine. It's just when I use P4Perl
that I have these issues. Is there something in the Linux patches that
could be causing this problem? I have recreated the ticket already,
after this problem started.

Thanks.....Scott...