[p4perl] Problem Running P4Perl Based Triggers After Linux SystemUpdate

Scott Lavender Scott.Lavender at visiprise.com
Thu May 8 07:00:33 PDT 2008

Thanks Tony!

I think we will go with scenario #1. I've wanted to do that anyway.
Since we have three proxy servers around the globe, how does this
sequence sound?

  - Upgrade proxy servers.
  - Run backup.
  - Upgrade main server.
  - Install new P4Perl ( Is this done the same way as before, by
building against the API? )

Thanks again.....Scott...