[p4perl] Trigger Script Issue

Scott Lavender Scott.Lavender at visiprise.com
Tue Sep 2 06:58:21 PDT 2008

The user is being passed in for reporting purposes only. The trigger
script reads the credentials(username/ticket) from a file:

userCredentials.txt
# Perforce username of superuser used to execute trigger scripts
username=build
# Perforce ticket to validate login of above username
ticket=B740A553FDFAAE9A3C85DFD19485DE5F

I have verified that this is the current ticket:

[root at perforce test]# p4 tickets
192.168.1.61:1666 (build) B740A553FDFAAE9A3C85DFD19485DE5F

Anything else that might be causing this?