[p4perl] Problem using P4->FetchClient() (CALL#2151058)

Scott Lavender Scott.Lavender at visiprise.com
Thu Sep 18 11:44:47 PDT 2008

Attached test script run as both users.

User1
==============================
Using Perforce Client Workspace "build_ProdTest" ...

TEST: $client is a HASH reference, HASH(0x2a0a81c).
TEST: that has 11 keys.
TEST: Root => D:\P4Views\build_ProdTest
TEST: Options => noallwrite noclobber nocompress unlocked nomodtime
normdir
TEST: View => ARRAY(0x2a0a8a0)
TEST: Owner => build
TEST: LineEnd => local
TEST: Update => 2008/09/18 09:15:38
TEST: Client => build_ProdTest
TEST: Host => KENOS
TEST: Description => Created by build.

TEST: SubmitOptions => submitunchanged
TEST: Access => 2008/09/18 14:39:35

User2
Using Perforce Client Workspace "build_ProdTest" ...

TEST: $client is a  reference, .
TEST: that has 0 keys.