[p4python] p4 diff2 vs. run_diff2

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Mon Dec 12 08:46:05 PST 2005

I think this is an oddity of the API. I will investigate when I get some
time as to where the output goes if you call parse_forms().

I wonder what difference tagged() makes instead of parse_forms()?

You certainly shouldn't be using diff instead.

Meanwhile, the work around is to not use parse_forms() and just parse the
output - sorry about that.

Robert