[p4python] Building p4python on MacOSX

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 05:00:28 PST 2006

Not something I have tried. The Darwin option seems to be the one to go for,
but I wonder if the issues identified by Tony Smith for p4ruby may be
relevant:

http://public.perforce.com/guest/tony_smith/perforce/API/Ruby/main/README.DA
RWIN

Can you try something similar? (Note that it would appear unnecessary to use
gcc2 as API now uses gcc3).

Robert