[p4python] Building p4python on MacOSX

Wright, Richard richardw at cobaltgroup.com
Fri Jan 6 10:39:57 PST 2006

To Simon's PS below, I have tried building p4python on Solaris 8 (SunOS 5.8)
and didn't have any luck.  I didn't have time to work on it extensively, so
I gave up.  I don't have any details about the errors I ran into readily
available, but if anyone does get it built, I would be interested in any
info or tips.

-Rick