[p4python] Building 64-bit p4python on 2.4 kernel

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 00:46:41 PST 2008

Without the 64 bit P4API libraries I don't fancy your chances.

Given that the 64 bit 2.6 libs work, I would be surprised if there any
problems using them - try a few tests.

Your only other alternative is to ask Perforce support for the 2.4 libs, and
you can ask them this question - they are the ones that know!

Robetr

  _____