[p4python] P4Python for Cygwin

Matt McClure mlm at aya.yale.edu
Wed Jul 16 17:12:02 PDT 2008

Hi Sven,

For what it's worth, I got it to build, and I was able to run all the
tests in p4test.py (though not all at once, and not without some
manual hackery of the p4test.py file between runs).

I downloaded:

  * ftp://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r07.3/tools/p4python.tgz

  * ftp://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r07.3/bin.cygwinx86/p4api.tar

The changes that seem to work for me to get the default distribution
to build are attached.  YMMV.  Who knows what portability issues may
be lurking?  I haven't seen any symptoms yet.

Matt