[p4python] P4Python for Cygwin

Sven Erik Knop sknop at perforce.com
Fri Jul 18 08:49:31 PDT 2008

Hi Matt,

If you got this to run, all kudos to you.

I cannot link P4Python 2008.1 with the 2008.1 API under cygwin 1.5.25.
The linker complains about the symbol _getnameinfo(). Did you encounter
the same problem?

Otherwise, if you can start up P4Python, connect and are able to run any
commands, you should be fine :-) Just be aware that you are on
unsupported territory.

Cheers

Sven Erik