[p4python] p4python for python 2.5 and windows vista x64

yuta araki maillistfolder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:19:53 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I've been looking around to find information about p4python for python 2.5
64bit version.
I'd like to use it with our graphic package which is Maya.
The whole environment is in 64bit so I need the module built with 64bit.
I tried to compile the source with no avail.
Seems like there are some issues with "Py_ssize_t" 's data type not
matching.
Does anyone have the binary for p4python or point me in right direction?
I currently have python 2.5 built with VS2005 if that's any significance.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.
Yuta,