[p4python] P4python 2009.1 run_filelog returns IndexError

Ravi Kondamuru arkay.alias at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:42:47 PST 2009

Hi,

I am running a python script using P4Python 2009.1 against a server
P4D/LINUX26X86/2007.2/122958.

When I execute run_filelog for one of the files I got IndexError
exception. In the release notes for 2009.1 version, there are
indications that some issues on run_filelog are fixed. Just wanted to
check if anyone has seen this issue? is there a workaround for this?
The previous version of P4Python i installed an year ago I did not see
this issue.

thanks,
Ravi.

>>>* a=p4.run_filelog('index.html')*Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/P4.py", line 345, in
run_filelog
    r.fileSize = h[ "fileSize" ][ n ]
IndexError: list index out of range