[p4python] P4python 2009.1 run_filelog returns IndexError

John Wiseman john.wiseman at rovicorp.com
Mon Dec 21 16:49:14 PST 2009

I ran into this a couple months ago (see
http://maillist.perforce.com/pipermail/p4python/2009-October/000125.html).

Apparently this can happen if you've been running your repo for a long
time/using old versions of the p4 server.  The fix that worked for me, if
you have a recent version of the server, is to do "p4 verify -u", which will
recalculate the digest and file size.