[p4python] P4python 2009.1 run_filelog returns IndexError

Ravi Kondamuru arkay.alias at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 21:22:23 PST 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for that reply. I am running an existing script on a freshly
installed kubuntu server against an existing perforce server. So I am not
sure if the use-case I am seeing is same as yours. In the output log you
show in your mesg, the error seems to happen with "-i" option. I see the
issue without it also. when I try to run verify on the file that is causing
this exception, I am getting a "You don't have permission for this
operation." error. Do you have a link to location where you found
information about this error?

thanks,
Ravi.