[p4python] P4python for Python 2.6

Drew Davenport drewdavenport.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:10:53 PDT 2009

Hello,

Has anyone had success getting the P4Python extension compiled for Python
2.6 under Windows? There was a thread on this topic earlier this calendar
year, but the last message says that support is planned "soon", and I
haven't been able to find much information elsewhere.

I've attempted compiling them myself, but it seems like the root of the
problem is that perforce supplies their p4api libraries compiled with either
vs2003 or vs2005, but I need to compile extensions for 2.6 with vs2008.

If anyone can provide any help or insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Drew Davenport