[p4python] parse_forms() causing crash

Sven Erik Knop sknop at perforce.com
Wed Jul 11 07:00:00 PDT 2012

Hi Martin,

p4.parse_forms() doesn't exist in the official P4Python release. Use,
for example,

with open('clientform.file') as f:
     clientform = f.read()
client = p4.parse_client(clientform)

... but you are probably referring to the (old) public depot version of
P4Python, which required this particular method.

In the officially supported P4Python release you are using, you do not
require this method at all (form parsing is always implicitly done).
Simply remove the line and you will be fine :-)

Kind regards

Sven Erik