[p4python] MSC Software - Python/Perforce, pardon the intrusion but you might help..

Johnny Prewitt Johnny.Prewitt at mscsoftware.com
Fri Mar 9 13:50:16 PST 2012

Perforce users...

At MSC Software we are seeking a "Lead Build and Release Engineer" to
join our elite team in an impact role based in either Santa Ana or
Glendale, California. Passion for producing great products is a must.
Background in Perforce, Python, Continuous Integration tools and .net
are preferred. Description is attached.

Our hope is that you will be interested. But if you refer someone we
hire for this career role we will make a $2,500 donation to the cause or
charity of your choice..

We would like to hear from you..

Johnny Prewitt

Senior Recruiter

MSC.Software Corporation

2 MacArthur Place, Santa Ana, CA. 92707

Tel. 415-608-4442

www.mscsoftware.com

MSC Software is the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation

solutions that help companies improve quality, save time and reduce

costs associated with designing and testing manufactured products. MSC

Software partners with hundreds of companies worldwide to develop

better products faster by applying our tools and services. MSC

Software is a global company with 1,200 employees and offices in 20

countries.

These are exciting times for MSC Software. Now in the second year of a

five year turnaround we are profitable again.