[p4python] Welcome to the "p4python" mailing list (Digest mode)

chuck j cjerry2111 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:30:30 PST 2013

Dear All,

I don't know if this is the right mailing alias for this query, please feel
free to redirect this email to right mail alias.

I want to compile p4python with --ssl support on RHEL el5, but i don't find
openssl 1.0.1 rpm as well as its development package. which is restricting
me to proceed with p4python build with --ssl option. We need this to build,
as our ReviewBoard server want to connect ssl configured perforce server
repository.

Can you please let me know where to find openssl 1.0.1 development package
so that i can build p4python with ssl support.

Any help would be great.

Regards,
Chuck.