[p4ruby] p4ruby sync problem

Joerg Krautwurst-Schmid Joerg_Krautwurst-Schmid at CoCreate.com
Thu Mar 31 02:15:32 PST 2005

Well I think I got the problem,

<snip>

begin
    p4.connect()
    a=p4.run_sync
rescue P4Exception => msg
   puts( msg )
    p4.warnings.each { |w| puts( w ) }
    p4.errors.each { |e| puts( e ) }
    p4.output.each { |o| puts( o ) }
end

</snip>

I took this snippet from the example.rb. My problem was that the
"file(s) up-to-date" message from perforce is a warning (well it's like
it is).
Now I can check this.

Cheers

Joerg