[p4ruby] p4ruby problem acc. to integrate

mkellner at nemetschek.de mkellner at nemetschek.de
Tue Oct 9 00:32:25 PDT 2007

Hi Toni,

sorry, but the content of my last mail should have been:

It's the same server, which means on both:

Server address: p4...:1667
Server root: E:\P4Improve
Server version: P4D/NTX86/2007.2/133058 (2007/08/30)
Proxy version: P4P/NTX86/2007.2/122958 (2007/05/22)

Additionally Robert Cowham gave me the tip to use "p4.api = 57", which does
help according to the given file, but I have to check my main complex tool.

Regards,
        Martin Kellner

                                                      Configuration Manager
                                                      Team CAD Organisation
                                                ("NE KE_Team_Organisation")

                                               Tel.:   +49-(0)89-92793-1561
                                                Fax:   +49-(0)89-92793-4561
                                            Email:   mkellner at nemetschek.de

                                                 Nemetschek Technology GmbH
                                                        Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1
                                                          D - 81829 München

                                                           Geschäftsführer:
                                                              Ernst Homolka

                                                               Sitz München
                                             Amtsgericht München HRB 147169

Tony Smith <tony at smee.org> schrieb am 08.10.2007 20:07:14:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Thanks - and what's the server version in the other environment?
>
> Tony

> ForwardSourceID:NT002590DA

the system manager.

inspected by an antivirus software.