[p4ruby] gem broken

Andy Koch andy.koch at pc-doctor.com
Fri Apr 1 09:56:09 PDT 2011

using the manual methods, I created a fork on github and hardcoded to 10.2
"https://github.com/pc-doctor/p4ruby"

not a long term fix, but does the job I need

while manual installing does work, I need this gem to install via a bundler Gemfile

thanks for the help

On Mar 31, 2011, at 4:36 PM, Jeff A. Bowles wrote:

> Please share anything you find - thanks!
>
>    -Jeff Bowles
>
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Andy Koch <andy.koch at pc-doctor.com> wrote:
> can someone show me where the p4ruby gem repository is available?
>
> the "good" people at perforce have release 11.1 here,
>
> "ftp://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r11.1/"
>
> follow that link and tell me what's missing?
>
> could it be every possible install platform?
>
> I'm not sure whose managing things but this is pretty obvious failure.
>
> If I can find the repo I can fork and make a version that hard codes to 10.2 and will install.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy Koch

Andy Koch, Web Applications Developer
PC-Doctor, Inc.
9805 Double R Boulevard, Suite 301
Reno, NV 89521
775-336-4079
andy.koch at pc-doctor.com

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by an authorized designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, be aware that distribution of  his message in any form is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and  destroy any copy of this message.