[p4ruby] on ruby-1.9.x

Andy Koch andy.koch at pc-doctor.com
Tue Jan 10 12:23:02 PST 2012

OK, I think I fixed it

see here "https://github.com/ak47/p4ruby"

all I did was to remove 11.1 from the HOSED_VERSIONS list and shablamo, all is good

so I can do my business from my git fork, but if whomever maintain the rubygems (http://rubygems.org/gems/p4ruby) version could update that would be much appreciated.

On Aug 12, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Vincent Batts wrote:

> All,
>
> Attached is patch to get the r10.2 p4ruby to compile on ruby 1.9
> This was tested on ruby 1.9.1-p431 and 1.9.3-preview1
>
> Take care,
> vb
> http://hashbangbash.com/
> <ruby19.patch>_______________________________________________
> p4ruby mailing list
> p4ruby at perforce.com

Andy Koch, Web Applications Developer
PC-Doctor, Inc.
10345 Professional Circle, Suite 183
Reno, NV 89521
775-336-4079
andy.koch at pc-doctor.com

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by an authorized designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, be aware that distribution of  his message in any form is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and  destroy any copy of this message.