[p4ruby] on ruby-1.9.x

Andy Koch andy.koch at pc-doctor.com
Tue Jan 10 16:53:13 PST 2012

it's not me, I swear

"ftp://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r11.2"

is the offending release, I expect in time it will be filled out

On Jan 10, 2012, at 4:51 PM, Bennett, Patrick wrote:

> You must be mistaken.  11.1 was just released a little over a month ago and has barely had a single patch.
> They're a ways off from releasing 11.2.
>
> On Jan 10, 2012, at 7:32 PM, Andy Koch wrote:
>
>> As if on cue, Perforce released 11.2 today which is a "hosed" release.
>>
>> So, I've updated my fork again for this development.

Andy Koch, Web Applications Developer
PC-Doctor, Inc.
10345 Professional Circle, Suite 183
Reno, NV 89521
775-336-4079
andy.koch at pc-doctor.com

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by an authorized designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, be aware that distribution of  his message in any form is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and  destroy any copy of this message.