Price

Bernie Thompson S3 Incorporated v-bernit at microsoft.com Bernie Thompson S3 Incorporated v-bernit at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 10 14:34:18 PDT 1998

I shouldn't have said this without adding .. Perforce is a great system.
It's simple and fast. Everytime I'm at home, stuck with my analog modem,
accessing source control at work, I'm so grateful to be using Perforce
rather than PVCS or anything else.  Out of all the systems I've gotten a
chance to look at, it's the best.  This price change is a very small issue
in the scheme of things.