GUI comments (was: how to browse the whole depot?)

RobChandhokchandhok at within.com RobChandhokchandhok at within.com
Thu Apr 16 06:49:24 PDT 1998

At 9:04 AM -0400 4/16/98, Todd Short wrote:
>They can toggle between two clients using the
>Perforce->Options... dialog.

By the way, I find the options dialog a pretty unsatisfactory way to switch
clients.  Why can't I dbl-click (or something) on a client in the client
list window and switch to that client?  Better yet, have a list of "recent
clients" in the menu somewhere.  Even in the options dialog it would be
useful.

Also, is it just me, or does the GUI never save the "poll server for
updates" option?  I have to go into options and check that every time.

I'm running the 97.3.0.6331 build of the GUI under NT 4.0.

Rob