Anyone like us got comments on Perforce?

JasonTrenouthjason at harlequin.co.uk JasonTrenouthjason at harlequin.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 07:42:18 PDT 1998

Hi Perforce Users,

We're looking to replace our in-house version control system in the medium term
and we'd like to know what other companies like us are using.

Harlequin <http://www.harlequin.com> is a software research and development
company with multiple development sites around the world (ie vastly different
time zones). These sites collaborate on many different projects and products.
The development and delivery platforms are also extremely varied.

If you sound like us, we'd like to hear any comments you have on Perforce --
especially with respect to multi-site development.

Thanks in advance.

__Jason