exit codes

JackChristensenjackc at alamar-usa.com JackChristensenjackc at alamar-usa.com
Wed Apr 29 14:01:53 PDT 1998

I do not know of a list.  I would encourage to Perforce folks to at least
document this info on their Web documentation, and possibly also in their
online help info.  It would help with the writing of scripts immensely.

thanx,
jack c.

Jack Christensen                Philips Digital Video Systems Company
new email:			Jack.Christensen at philipsdvs.com

	never take no cutofs and hury along as fast as you can.
					(Virginia Reed, 1847)