Perforce-Review mailing list going active again

RobertOrensteinrlo at perforce.com RobertOrensteinrlo at perforce.com
Mon Apr 27 18:10:59 PDT 1998

Late last year, we started a perforce-review mailing list
for interested users to review the Perforce Command Reference.
The Command Reference has been moribund, until now;
Command Reference pages will be posted again starting
Wednesday.

The Reference will be posted on the Web, a few commands at a time.
If you're a member of the perforce-review mailing list, you
will be notified as commands are posted.

We want to make the Command Reference THE complete guide to
using Perforce. The object of having our users review the commands
as they're posted is to make sure that nothing vital is left out.