exit codes

RobertD.Sealsrseals at fore.com RobertD.Sealsrseals at fore.com
Wed Apr 29 12:32:37 PDT 1998

Hi everyone -

I'm having a strange problem with a script which has
suddenly started failing; the command succeeds from the
command line, but fails within the perl script.
All I can figure is that the p4 exit code is "1", but
I don't know what that represents; the command is
"p4 job -i" if that makes any difference.

Is there a list of exit codes somewhere?

Thanks,
Rob